Here are some previews/reviews:
- A preview from the Salt Lake Tribune
- An interview from the City Weekly
- A review from the Salt Lake Tribune
- A review from the Deseret News
- A short review in the local blog loveDANCEmore
In addition, two artistic directors who shall remain unnamed said it was the best use of projections that they had ever seen in a dance performance! (Secret to success: Don't compete with the dancers.)
(Also, RDT published a study guide for teachers, in which all of the pieces in the show are described. The PDF is available here.)
I hope this is the first of many, many more things to come.
UPDATE: See the video in the post "Hello Word" video from RDT (now with audio!)"